Thursday, July 5, 2012

Rococo Nail Apparel in Eccentric Matte

I am just going to jump right into a review, because I am very excited to have this polish.  I was going to write something to preface this review, but why waste time right? :)

SpaceNK had a sale recently and this polish was marked down from £13.50 to £5.99.  I was very interested to see what a Rococo matte polish was like.  Firstly, this is not matte but more like a rubber texture.  It reminded me a lot of Illamasqua's theatre or the nameless polishes.  Trust me, I am not complaining at all. I was pleasantly surprised.

It was the gorgeous packaging and one coat opaqueness that made me so happy to own this polish.










This polish is a lot more darker and cobalt in real life, but the sun was really brightening up this polish.  I hope you all can see the rubber texture of this polish.  I am absolutely loving it.  I know there are a million colours this shade, but none with this texture. 

It is now further discounted to £5 from £5.99 (rrp £13.50) on the Space NK site.

Love this!  Rococo is now part of my top 5 nail polish brands.

1 comment:

  1. Yay, I've been after a pleather nail polish since I saw your green one. Thanks for the tip off regarding the sale. I've ordered that one and also the sheer bright red.

    ReplyDelete