Thursday, July 14, 2011

NOTD: Nail Art with Sally Hansen

Many months ago I did a NOTD with Sally Hansen's salon effects nail strips and my biggest issue with their packaging was the fact that you weren't able to reseal them to keep them fresh.  They will dry out if you don't re-store them properly, so I tried my best to reseal the left over strips I had, but sadly most of them were too dried up.  I was able to warm some up with my hands and use a few pieces of the strips and did some nail art.


Enjoy!


Yesterday's NOTD: Le Metier Dionysus

Today's NOTD with Sally Hansen's Check It Out




I don't know why I just can't rock the same manicure for 2 days in a row.  Pure signs of a nail polish addict I suppose.

Well I'm glad I was able to salvage a few pieces. I just cut them with a scissor and used them on my tips. I think they came out ok.  You can revamp your current manicure so many ways these days. Love it!

AND....Tomorrow is the last day to my first blog giveaway, there will be plenty more. But don't miss out. For information, check out the page titled " Giveaway".

No comments:

Post a Comment