Thursday, July 28, 2011

NOTD: Dior Red Dahlia (Dahlia Rouge)

The Dior Les Rouges Collection is hot right now.  Revisting the classic reds has been done so cleverly by Dior this season, but yet my heart is not beating that fast for them.  I appreciate the look, and believe if you don't have classic reds in your collection, this is a stunning collection to own.  I checked my collection and realised that I did have a red polish by Dior that I have never tried.


Today's nail of the day is Dior's Red Dahlia (or Dahlia Rouge).  I purchased this off ebay around Christmas time and got it for a good deal.  It is a past season collection with the old style brush.  Time has not been kind to it, it is a bit thick and I think I need to pick up some Seche Restore to thin this out a bit, so the manicure was a bit rough today.


The Colour pulls a bit magenta/pink in the shade, that is my only gripe with it, but in the sunlight it is beautiful.  If I remember correctly, I got this in the states on ebay.com for roughly $8 with shipping included.  You can probably find them at that price, so they do vary if you are looking for this polish.


You guys see that? SUNLIGHT!!!!! Finally got some sun this afternoon










In the Shade







No comments:

Post a Comment