Tuesday, July 19, 2011

George nail polish: Groove, Gambler, Buttercup Shine

I'm going through a weird stage in my life right now. I'm in between jobs, in between homes, just in between everything. The only constant thing in my life is my love for beauty products, so I've been on here a lot.  Something about the mindless swatches, and yacking about this colour and that is really helping me de-stress.


Well one constant definitely is this  brand George.  It's super cheap at £1.75 and the formula is very good for that price.  I got 3 new colours as part of a swap and I wanted to swatch them since I have a hard time finding swatches online for this brand.


Gambler
  




Groove

 




 Buttercup Shine




More like NYC cab yellow, but I can see why they named it that :)


I personally am not too keen on these colours, but that's just because i'm a bit hard to please when it comes to colours these days, but I have no complaint about the formula. Groove is slightly sheer and needs 3 coats, where as the others just required 2.

But if you are looking for a cheap thrill, these polishes are it :)





No comments:

Post a Comment